Fashion: Casual Floral Spring Outfit








Floral Cold Shoulder Top / Distressed Denim / Heels / Flats- similar / Necklace- similar

When I find new clothing boutiques, I get really happy because it means I have a new small business to support AND I have a fun new place to get unique items not everyone has. When I came across The Mason Jar Boutique on Instagram, I was immediately smitten. So many pretty floral pieces, cute accessories, and everything is affordable-- need I say more?!

I recently grabbed this ADORABLE floral cold shoulder top, distressed jeans and the fun necklace. Talk about a happy mail day when these goods arrived! I shared about the pieces on Instagram when they arrived, so you may have gotten a sneak peek. The shirt is so soft, lightweight and with the ruffled cold shoulder, I think it's really special. They also have it in two other colors, both of which I also adore.

These distressed jeans are something really different from my usual style, but I was on the lookout for a casual pair of denim, so when I found these with the frayed ankle I snagged them. They're really comfortable and as you can see, you can dress them up with a wedge or block heel and dress them down with flats or sandals. A bootie would be great, too!

I have to give you a heads up about these wedges: there's not many sizes left, but they are SO comfortable, due to the chunky heel. I can wear them for hours without any discomfort. I always get compliments on them, too ;)

If you like the style of the shoes I'm wearing in the pictures, here are similar ones to check out for Spring:




Be sure to check out The Mason Jar Boutique and when you do use the code BLOOM15 for 15% off your purchase! They have so many perfect casual (and dressy) spring outfits. All their florals have me wanting more!

Happy Monday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top