Friday Finds: 40% off Sale + Fall Sale Items

TGIF! This seemed to be a long week, probably because I'm still getting back onto east coast time after our wedding in California and honeymoon in Maui. If you missed our Hawaii recap part one, check it out here!

Anthropologie is having an additional 40% off SALE items! I snagged this adorable dress for under $30 and I'm in love!


Other favorite dresses:



Tops:




Home:




Other items on sale that are perfect for fall!





Happy Friday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Nice picture. Good to see. which sell Get the best deals on men and women style & fashion items online at Best online shopping store

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top